[Northkeep] Farewell

Frederick Addington big_daddy_baulsac at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 20:32:54 PDT 2001

You did not fail me that much i can tell i will miss
you and will always be thinking of you. I know things
have been hard and i can understand, but you both have
been great leaders in my eyes. Are you both just
completly leaving the SCA or are you just stepping
down? What will become of Northkeep? I can think of
anything else to say at the moment.

Baulsac