[Northkeep] What Now?

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollar.com
Fri May 18 07:28:45 PDT 2001

I am sure that the Baron and Baroness would not want anyone else to leave or
step down at this point (I know I don't) for this is as Robert says what
tests the mettle a Barony is made of. Ian and the rest of the officers will
need all of our help in this time of crisis. Its not that I won't miss
Thorgrim and Sigen but this was obviously done to hurt them as well as the
Barony for what ever reasons and we all know that Thorgrim and Sigen would
not want that, so the best way to spite them for NOW is to continue to be a
strong and major part of the kingdom. ( but when the crown leaves throwing
"stuff" would sure make me feel better)

Diethelm
Derek Wilson