[Northkeep] Saturday

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 09:26:19 PDT 2001

Umm Hun I kinda Screwed up on my directions to you...
I do greatly apologize... Umm ok take Indain Nation
Turnpike (Highway 75) south to McAlester.. take the
first exit to Mctown.. at the top of the bridge follow
the sign to McAlester (Turn LEft) and the first ez
mart on the left stop and call me lol. Again I
apologize for my baby indused lack of sleep mind
nulling mistake :)

In Service or the Barony and not the CROWN
Charinthalis Del Sans

--- Patti McCullough <paddy at webzone.net> wrote:
> Hi there.
>
> Assuming that you're still wanting to have the
> arrow-making class this
> Saturday, here is a gentle reminder that I still
> need your address and
> directions.  Before five o'clock on Friday would be
> good, because my
> printer at home is broken.
>
> Thanks, and see you there, two o'clock sharp.
>
> -Toinette

=====
Get a taste for religion... Lick a witch.
ICQ # 2776047