[Northkeep] What Now?

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Fri May 18 11:29:26 PDT 2001

At 08:26 AM 5/18/01 -0500, Mercedes wrote:
>You know, Robert, while I agree with you in theory, it's awfully hard to
>stay loyal to a crown who in no way represents the wishes of his populace.

Ma'am.
I can respect that feeling.  But just as the Crown doesn't have to seat whoever wins
a Baronial polling in the first place, they can remove people at will also.   These are the
rules we have chosen to play by in this Kingdom.  That's why this is a *monarchy*.

What is important right now is *continuity* -- and the role of the officers is to help maintain
that continuity and stability.

Personally, if there's anything I can do to help out, just let me know.

Marc/Diarmaid