[Northkeep] (no subject)

MBC71798 at aol.com MBC71798 at aol.com
Sat May 19 12:14:58 PDT 2001

We have to remember what we cry, VIVAT NORHTKEEP,VIVAT ANSTEORRA. The old
timers are right this is not the first time that Northkeep has had a blow
struck at it. just remember if the old-timers had thrown in the towel back
then, you would not have what you have now. Northrop is strong in tradition,
continue in that tradition, to bounce back wash after wash and continue on
strong and proud to be The BARONY of Northrop.
Lady Susannah Blackthorne