[Northkeep] Thorgrim and Sigen Issue

Michael Heydon mdheydon at swbell.net
Mon May 21 08:01:54 PDT 2001

don't care if you like or don't like what I did, from your last post, you
don't know enough about what is going on to really be able to "judge" my
actions in the first place... but you did...

something about knowing you are sorry, how about an apology, but please
don't...

Michael

if it is true, it has to be said...

^ ^I'm sorry, I f***ed that up didn't I.  There's just no excuse for that
^ ^kind of carelessness.  I was supposed to send that as a private post.
^ ^D*mnd*mnd*mn!
^ ^
^ ^Merrik, I really like you.  You're a nice guy Whose done some wonderful
^ ^things, but I don't like what you did.  I'm sorry.  For what's
^ ^happened, and for oppening my big fat mouth.
^ ^-Isabela