[Northkeep] A few of my Favorite Things...er People

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 14:22:41 PDT 2001

I haven't been playing too long so I haven't had too
many chances...yet :)  I did manage to have a 'moment'
at Gulf War though.  There was one night (the night we
had Anstoran court), late of course, and sombody came
around and was telling everybody that a little boy was
lost.  Our group split up into pairs and started
hunting in the ravine.  The guy I was with was in full
court garb and we'd wondered into the woods and heavy
undergrowth.  We'd started up the far side when I got
caught on something and fell a little behind.  I
caught up with him after he'd crested the top and I
saw one of the camps that had put up a "stone wall"
around their camp and had fires roaring on either side
of the gate.  He turned just then to see where I was
and I spotted him with that behind him and for a
second it wasn't the 21st century any more.  I was
hooked.  Oh and they did find the kid just fine.

Tamberlin

=====
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."