[Northkeep] Prizes for Children's Castellan

Emily Minier eminier at dollar.com
Thu May 10 12:46:49 PDT 2001

I would like thank those of you who have donated prizes for the Children's
Castellan.  Following is a list of items donated and by whom.  Again, thank
you. If you would like to donate items to the Children's Castellan, please
add your name and item(s) to the list and return it to me or Lady Calais.
Thanks.

1 Woven Belt for each age group - Donated by Lady Aelfwyn Webstre

1 Gargoyle Figure for each age group - Donated by Adalia Nyx VonDerBerg

1 Archery Set - Donated by Their Excellencies Thorgrim - Sigen

1 Treasure Book - Donated by Their Excellencies, Thorgim - Sigen

1 Treasure Chest/Birdhouse Kit - Donated by Anna (sorry I don't know your
last name)

In Continuing Service to the Dream,
~Adalia Nyx VonDerBerg~

Emily Minier