[Northkeep] Castellan Schedule

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 11:19:27 PDT 2001

I never saw my post so I dont know if it went out so
here I go again.  Fitzmorgan... I have a 9 year old I
volunteer for serving at the event as well as my
services where you need them (But ya gotta tell me
where and when). I am from the Canton of Rundel Under
the Protection of Northkeep and as I have said lol
Unless the gods take a serious dislike to me we will
be there.

Charinthalis Del Sans , Elizabetta, Antonio Del Sans
and Charinthalis Kopesh

HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mamkitty3/CastellanXI.html?989537081000">CastellanXI</A>

> [...]
>
> Castellan XI
> June 1st - 3rd
> Will Rogers Boy Scout Camp, Cleveland, OK
>

> Friday:
>
> 3:00  PM           SITE OPENS
>
> Saturday:
>
> 8:00                  Wake Up Call
> 9:00 Armor Inspection for Chivalric Tournament
>                        Sign-up for A &  S -  A & S
> Entry Closes at Noon
>                        Sign-up for Bardic -  Bardic
> will run until 4:00 and
> will accept entries until 3:00
> 9:50                  Opening Court at the pleasure
> of TRM
> 10:00                Chivalric Tournament begins
> immediately after Court
> 11:00                Chivalric Tournament Ends
>                        Armor Inspection for Rapier
> Tournament
> NOON Rapier Tournament Begins
>                        Judging for A & S Begins.  No
> Further Entries Accepted
> 1:00                  Rapier Tournament Ends
> 3:00                  No Further Entries Accepted
> For Bardic
> 4:00                  A & S Judging Ends.  Please
> pick up your entries
> promptly
>                        Bards Meet to Determine
> Finalists. Finalists will be
> given their topic.
> 5:00                  Bardic Finalists meet to
> perform a new piece on the
> topic they were given.
> 6:00 Feast
> After Feast        Court
> After Court Tourchlight Rapier Tournament Sponsored
> by the Raptor
>
> The Archery and Thrown Weapons competitions will
> take place throughout the
> day.  Check Site Handout for times.
> The Pelican Circle will be scheduled at the pleasure
> of the Crown.
>
> Sunday:
>
> 10:00                New Fighters Tournament
> 2:00                  Site Closes
>
> Site Fee:  $10.00 Adult, $5.00 for ages 6 - 12,
> Under 6 Free.  $30.00
> Family Maximum
> Feast: $7.00      First Come First Served
>
> Feast Menu
>
> 1st course: appetizers
>      Pickled items
>      Asst. veggies
>      Cheese
> 2nd course:
>       Bread w/ butters
>       Cabbage Rolls
>    Consume'
> 3rd course:
>       Beef roll stuffed w/ ham, mozzarella and
> herbed bread stuffing
>       Baked squash w/ butter and spices
>       Macrows
> 4th course:
>        Chilled fruit soup (plum) in rum cake tarts
> topped w/ whipped cream
> Drinks:
>        Strawberry Tea
>        Tea
>  Lemonade
>        Water
>

> If you have any questions please E-mail the

=====
Get a taste for religion... Lick a witch.
ICQ # 2776047