[Northkeep] Update on Thorvald

Geni Gorham geni_rn at swbell.net
Wed May 16 12:00:48 PDT 2001

Thorvald has received several message the last few day, from all of you
guys.  I greatly appreciate it.  I think it has done him a lot of good,
less depressed.  I was getting worried he was so down.
 Thanks Ainar and Mercedes for lending him the lap top and your frequent
visits.  Carl, Angus, Pieotor (sp) and Alton thanks for visiting.  Same
with Dirglion, Anthony and Dragon (sp).
He is slowly getting better.  They got approval to move him to long term
stay but after talking with one of the doctors.  There going to meet and
if they all agree he will me coming home for me to administer his IV
meds.
The cellulitis is getting better, not as red and the swelling has
started to go down, but that is very slowly.
Also, I want to thank you Carla for keeping in contact with me on his
progress.  When you get moved up here, I'm pray he is home and hope you
and the boys will come see him.
Thanks again all you guys,
Jessamy