[Northkeep] Update Thorvald

Geni Gorham geni_rn at swbell.net
Thu May 17 10:15:02 PDT 2001

He's home as of 9 P tonight!  We have a least a week of home IV therapy
to do.  We came home with 2 times a day IV antibiotics, plus 2 oral
antibiotics, and antibiotic ointment to go on the skin, and his friends
the pain pills.  They placed a IV line that goes up his arm and ends
near his heart, for the antibiotics to go in.  It doesn't tear up the
veins that way.
Thanks again for all of your support while he was in the hospital.
Jessamy