[Northkeep] What Now?

Stephanie Drake steldr at home.net
Fri May 18 06:26:24 PDT 2001

You know, Robert, while I agree with you in theory, it's awfully hard to
stay loyal to a crown who in no way represents the wishes of his populace.
While I can think of several people who don't care for our Baron and
Baroness on a personal level, even they cannot deny that Thorgrim and Sigen
served their populace and barony well.  As an officer in this barony I am
gravely troubled by this.  I have to admit that I am entertaining the idea
of stepping down.  I'm not sure I want to continue to serve without Thorgrim
and Sigen as B&B.  And I have to echo, what next?  Are we just in limbo
until the crown makes another arbitrary decision?

Deeply troubled,
Mercedes