[Northkeep] The end and a beginning

Frank Howerton hoefish at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 10:22:09 PDT 2001

  Well this is a very shitty thing for many to handle. The fact is that
Thorgrim and Sigen have been B&B for a long time and might have been
entertaining thoughts about this themselves. I think that this is not how
they envisioned it ending though. Frankly I think they may be and have been
the greatest Ansteorra has had just about ever. The fact remains that the
Barony must now pull together and move forward. The last think that the
Barony needs is officers stepping down and causing more vaccuum. Lets all
remember we have loyalty to friends but also loyalty to each other and the
"Dream". I do not believe that Thorgrim and Sigen want the promise of the
greatest barony in Ansteorra to fall apart without their presence. Be mad,
be angry, be sad, but be true to the barony also. You have a voice, send the
crown a (politically correct) letter and voice your feelings. Maybe the
crown has a good reason in the big picture, who knows. I am just a tubby
stick-monkey who cares about the group and his friends. I hope you take some
time Sigen and Thorgrim and a few months down the road decide to come back.
I love you both and will miss your company greatly.
Karl Hungus