[Northkeep] [NR] The Northkeep/Thorgrim and Sigen Issue

Elizabeth Kelley celticrufus at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 15:45:52 PDT 2001

someone spoke out against the descision to ask sigen and thorgim to step
down and they did it in a less than mature way by speaking of barn's police
record and saying that he isn't perfect either, yet he hasn't been asked to
step down. (of course my description is fairly kind in comparison to the
actual post)