[Northkeep] Why Michael?

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Mon May 21 20:32:57 PDT 2001

Michael
       Why are you still here?  What are you getting out of the society now?
What's the appeal?  Do you enjoy hurting people?   Do you enjoy making things
worse?  Do you enjoy standing around slinging the s**t while the rest of us
are trying to clean up the mess?  If you do that's really really sad and if
you don't then why are you doing it?  I've said that I don't understand what
motivates those who are trying to tear us apart but maybe it's just because I
haven't asked.  So I'm asking.  I don't mean that as an attack, I really
would like to understand why you are doing what you are doing.  Or do you
actully believe that you are not hurting people and not making things worse?

Robert