[Northkeep] Hello All

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 06:46:49 PDT 2001

Hi everybody.  Been evesdropping on the "wonderous"
conversations floating around the list, and I would
like to say just one thing.  Everybody here needs to
take a deep breath count to 3 and slowly exhale.  In
case you haven't noticed Castallen is next weekend and
I don't know about everybody else but I'm hip deep in
stuff that needs to get done for the event.  We all
have differences some valid and some not.  But we all
HAVE to work together and fast to at least put on a
decent face for when you know who come north.  Is
there anyway we can agree to at least pause in the
"discussions" so we can get some s*** done around
here.  Forgive me for butting my newbie nose into
things among those who are obviously my betters.  My
nose is now going back to the grindstone.

Tamberlin

=====
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."