[Northkeep] hey

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Tue May 22 09:36:29 PDT 2001

no........ he.......... isn't!
he is just a gentleman, with great respect for his mother.
Believe me when i say, he does not always do as his mother suggests.  He has
a real problem with having to admit when i was/am right.  He has a problem
with being 6 days from turning 19, and 8 weeks from shipping out.  lol

maidenhair

The information contained in this electronic communication, and any
electronic attachment(s), is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by
physician-patient privilege.  Information that is transmitted for the
conduction of business is also CONFIDENTIAL.  It is intended
only for the named recipient(s) above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that
any release of information or distribution of this communication is
prohibited by law. If you have received this message in error, or
are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the
sender via reply email and delete this communication.
Saint Francis Health System