[Northkeep] Moments in Time

Riney, Loralei Loralei.Riney at bannerhealth.com
Thu May 24 13:58:16 PDT 2001

No pictures at all.....bummed.
It is hotter than heck here...111 today. Jamie and I bought a house
tho..complete with 2 car garage shop for me and my glass. all is
well...probably more surgery on my spine..but hey...we are all happy. Be
better when we get the AC in the house fixed. Hope all is well on your end
with you and your family...take care...tell rags to send me pics...
addy is 6335 w saguaro  glendale az 85304.

later hon...take care....lann