[Northkeep] Castellan Help Please

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollar.com
Thu May 10 16:32:53 PDT 2001

I believe I am signed up for Setup, fire watch, and teardown. I will be
there early to mid-morning Friday. So as long as I am free for the Archery
Competition and not signed up for more than one place at the same time
(gotta get that mini-me project going) sign me up for whatever you need (no
making up stuff like "the Heralds gopher" or stuff like that).

Diethelm Waltorfer
aka
Derek Wilson