[Northkeep] Me see you have boom-boom stick...Bye-Bye

LucanSilverwolf at aol.com LucanSilverwolf at aol.com
Sat May 12 13:40:37 PDT 2001

Let's face it Diarmond,
    I need more books,  the one i was reading at the time mentioned the entry, Of course had I been reading Pollard's History of Firearms at the time ( one I freguently visit at the library) I would have realized my error.  It mentions the Hand-gunne that you are refering to,  as well as an even more extensive look at earlyst fireams and thier mechanisms.  Sigh, I dont have it in my collection and tend to forget about it.
   Sigh,  I need more books
               Lucan