[Northkeep] Me see you have boom-boom stick...Bye-Bye

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Tue May 15 06:00:23 PDT 2001

not meaning to brag but will baulsac shipping out guess who will finally
have a formal library?.  it may not be as big as what Lucan has but yeah we
all gotta start somewhere.  the little 12x12 room will house the northkeep
books and artifacts along with a tv and vcr, a stereo for period music, a
couple of chairs and a fold-a-way table. Nice and cozy.  As for the order of
the books, well i have them all listed as far as title and author, still
waiting for a copy of the previous historians list to catagorize.  mine got
lost when the hospital upgraded our systems.

maidenhair
the happy book-keeper  : )

The information contained in this electronic communication, and any
electronic attachment(s), is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by
physician-patient privilege.  Information that is transmitted for the
conduction of business is also CONFIDENTIAL.  It is intended
only for the named recipient(s) above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that
any release of information or distribution of this communication is
prohibited by law. If you have received this message in error, or
are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the
sender via reply email and delete this communication.
Saint Francis Health System