[Northkeep] Send greetings to Thorvald

Geni Gorham geni_rn at swbell.net
Mon May 14 19:52:52 PDT 2001

When you go to saintfrancis.com at the top of the page it say St. Francis
hosp. and Laureat and Warren Clinic and other things, the names are over
pictures of the different buildings making up St. Francis Health System.
Not down the side.  Click on St. Francis at the top and then there is a
list on the side that says patient greetings.  Hope this helps he was
real depressed yesterday.
Jessamy