[Northkeep] Farewell

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 20:39:21 PDT 2001

You have not failed us my lord and lady. The Crown has
failed us. When the crown asks someone who gives so
much to their and other local groups to step down they
have made a grave mistake. Please do not quit SCA'ing.
We would all regret the loss of your advice and
friendship. Please if you 2 are at Castellan please
come to our tent (I wish to drink a toast to you and
with you). You are in the Canton's thoughts and we do
hope you are well.

Suincerely Charinthalis Del Sans
> > Greetings Northkeep,
> >
> > It is with great sadness that Thorgrim and I must
> > inform you that we have
> > been asked by the Crown to step down.  We have
> done
> > so.  We find that our joy
> > in the game has gone, and we do not have the heart
> > to continue on.  We will
> > miss you.
> >
> > To all of you who have made the game a joy for us,
> > we thank you.  To those
> > who have been our mentors, you cannot know what
> you
> > meant to us. To all of
> > you who have looked to us for leadership, we are
> > sorry that we failed you.
> >
> > If anyone would like to know why this came about,
> we
> > will tell you.  As the
> > hour is late, please wait to call until tomorrow.
> >
> > Thorgrim and Sigen Northkeep

=====
Get a taste for religion... Lick a witch.
ICQ # 2776047