[Northkeep] What Now?

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 09:44:08 PDT 2001

Hmm I have a King Imperium Chow and my neighbor has 2
Great Daines :) Thats a lot o stuff. Hmm Pesant
upriseing.. wouldnt we have to worry about those
things called Days.. I mean knights with their pointy
things?? And am I not mistakein isnt the King from
Texass?? And is this not another blow against
Oklahoma??

Charinthalis Del SAns
--- Derek Wilson <dwilson at dollar.com> wrote:
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail
> reader does not understand
> this format, some or all of this message may not be
> legible.
> --
> Well I have a Malamute and a Black Lab.....That
> amounts to a lot of "STUFF"
> and I don't have an aoa either so it would truly be
> peasant uprising huh!:)
>
> Diethelm Waltorfer
> Derek Wilson

=====
Get a taste for religion... Lick a witch.
ICQ # 2776047