[Northkeep] Hello All

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Tue May 22 09:03:52 PDT 2001

me too!  between sewing my fingers to the nub and trying to find my jewelry
box (last seen at nrt) (i just know pear left it behind) and
Hey does anybody know of a place that rents out those luggage carrier box
thingeys?  Now that Pear and Ray are attending more events i need more room
for "stuff".
maidenhair

The information contained in this electronic communication, and any
electronic attachment(s), is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by
physician-patient privilege.  Information that is transmitted for the
conduction of business is also CONFIDENTIAL.  It is intended
only for the named recipient(s) above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that
any release of information or distribution of this communication is
prohibited by law. If you have received this message in error, or
are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the
sender via reply email and delete this communication.
Saint Francis Health System