[Northkeep] fighter practice?

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 05:06:54 PDT 2001

I'm planning on being out saturday.  I've got some
chest protection now that needs checking out.  What
they sent me isn't what was pictured on the web.  I'm
curious if it'll still work good enough.

Tamberlin
whoseslowlygettingherarmortogether

--- Bethor2000 at aol.com wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> Fitzmorgan at cs.com writes:
>
> << I have a friend who might want to come out and
> try on armor.  Will there be
>  loaner armor there tomorrow?  My stuff doesn't
> really fit him, especially the
>  Helm.
>
>  Robert >>
>
> Robert,
> send your friend out.  We don't really have any
> loaner gear that is currently
> in servicable condition, but I'm sure people will be
> happy to let your friend
> borrow something as long as he dosent have leprosy
> of plasma powered body
> odor.
>
> Alton

=====
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."