[Northkeep] baulsac

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Fri May 25 17:14:56 PDT 2001

    Don't worry, all is not lost!  I think I can broker a deal for the
fighters (current numbers of those anxious to participate in the
"Baulsac Challenge" upwards of 75-
100) to go ahead and take you on with one hand tied behind their backs!
I'm sure they'll try really hard to avoid the gimpy shoulder, but to
help them identify it, I will make a patch for the shoulder in question
with bright red concentric circles on a pure white field.  That should
take care of any blow location problems.
    This could be the most financially successful Castellan ever!

   Catrin