[Northkeep] NEED INFO TODAY PLEASE

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 13:32:59 PDT 2001

Umm Is there not a web page for Castellan. It isnt in
my blackstarr and I need to know which park what it is
close to a map if possable....... Please lol so us of
the Canton can make it (for they are following me
lol). As much info as ya can get to me would be
appreciated. And is there still that spot for my OMG
tent? Um for those evesdropping I said nothing bad nor
deflamoatory.

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans

=====
Get a taste for religion... Lick a witch.
ICQ # 2776047