[Northkeep] Tamberlin

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 06:31:11 PDT 2001

Where are you from, you're sounding familiar as well.
For some reason I keep thinking of carrots?????...
If this helps any I'm a scribe (Illuminator), deputy
arts & science officer, almost a heavy fighter,
archer, give me some time I'll probably add to the
list, and have been playing for about a year now.

Tamberlin
theonepeoplenormallywishtheycouldforget

--- Lady Julienne de Lion <ladyjulienne at hotmail.com>
wrote:
> your name is so familiar, i know i met you
> somewhere. maybe it will come to
> me soon :)
>
> vivat ansteorra,
> lady julienne de lion

=====
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."