[Northkeep] What's your viking name?

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 09:27:02 PST 2001

using Miriam--Mýrún Quickjaw using Zahava--Sæuðr
Quickjaw but everything else the same

(Well, actually, that wouldn't really be your name --
since you're female, your name would be something like
"Mýrún Björnsdottir". But this is the twenty-first
century, and you want to be known for who you are, not
for who your father was, right? Right.)

Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but
you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings
make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for
battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You
might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but
you're no "berserker".

A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be
difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it.
Other Vikings tolerate your presence, though they're
not quite sure if they can trust you to fight dirty.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and
tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be
wasted. Due to your gregariousness, you don't strike
fear into the hearts of your victims. Try to be a
little more surly in the future.

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"