[Northkeep] What's your viking name?

Donna Hufford dhufford at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 1 19:56:58 PST 2001

Interesting....and a bit too close to true!

Siobhan

Your Viking Name is:  Svana Madhorse

Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely
uncivilized.  the other Vikings make fun of you for that.  You have a thirst
for battle -- unfortunately, you're not terribly good at it. You probably
know which end of a sword to hold, but you're not a fearsome fighter by any
stretch of the imagination.

You might grumble a bit at the lack of amenities on board a Viking longboat,
but you can handle it.  Other Vikings would consider you "one of the guys"
if you were a guy. (But even though you're a woman, they still think you're
all right.)

People who know you for a while don't always trust your word.  You sometimes
come off as a bit of a snob.  Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either
like you, or they kill you.  Try to be more like a Viking