[Northkeep] Rundel

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Nov 12 04:12:02 PST 2001

Julienne wrote:
>well, i don't know how she liked the event, but i can tell you she is a
>wonderful woman! i am very glad that i got to meet her :)

Thanks and thanks for asking Janece/Sioned, she had a really good time
although was pretty tired when she got home.  It was funny driving home, as
all I could see in my rear view mirror was her and Samm sound asleep.  It
seems that Ian, Angus and whoever else was with him flamed the fires well
as he was talking of Gulf Wars.  The most pathetic thing of the event was
just how tired we were and that many in our cabin went to sleep at 9:30 on
Saturday night.

Susan