[Northkeep] Margrave Next Year

Brown, Charley W. Chass at lakewebs.net
Wed Nov 14 06:09:50 PST 2001

We already have the Park reserved for next year, thanks to a couple of
snafus they wouldnt let us book the park till after they saw how we left it
this time and had gotten the report from the ranger over our camp. So
Margrave Next year will be in the Same place just a little different on the
date. My lady wife will be sending in the paperwork for Kingdom calander and
once she approves it I will let everyone know the exact date :). I will be
planning a work date there sometime in the near future.

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory
www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1.html
Event Steward Margrave VIII