[Northkeep] Servers for Investiture Feast

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Sat Nov 17 00:34:41 PST 2001

Willhelm wrote:
>Yes you have two servers here Angelique De la Fontane And Wilhelm der Wulf

Now I have to figure out who I am eating feaste with, you all are one of my
favorite couples to share a table with.  I do hope that one of you will be
our server and if it is Willhelm, no pouring ok Kit.

I am so excieted about the feaste, am planning on wearing comfortable
(read, no laced bodice) for it so I can enjoy.  And as we are probably day
tripping it, we will probably drive down on Friday just to make sure we are
able to get feaste, as there is no way I want to miss it.

Susan