[Northkeep] Just a warning

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 07:53:50 PST 2001

Pass this along.

If you find that you have not gotten any mail from the list in a while but
think you are supposed to be getting some, contact me.  The list appears to
be making some people nomail, and unsubscribing others and if they are
bouncing or such, I'm not hearing about it.

I know this is the case since one of the people it unsubscribed this weekend
was my other email address (which I set to nomail several weeks ago).

I'm working on this, but I don't make any promises.  Just don't be surprised
if you get a note from me asking if you meant to unsubscribe.

Marc/Diarmaid