[Northkeep] Greetings w/Tulsa Archery Question

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollarcar.com
Wed Nov 21 08:59:54 PST 2001

To all those wanting arrows.....

I have 2 fletching jigs, glue and all the accessories to make arrows... just
contact me and we can setup a time and I will show you how to fletch your
own arrows....I much prefer this over buying premade arrows unless you buy
the really expensive ones.

Diethelm Waltorfer
Deputy Archery Marshall whoisreallyfallingbehindinhisdutiesduetomundanities
Derek Wilson