[Northkeep] Investiture Congratulations

Trish Kvamme oneblondemuse at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 08:22:57 PST 2001

Greetings Unto the Fair Barony of Northkeep!

We were pleased and proud to be able to be a part of your day of
celebration!

It was a great honor to install your new Baron and Baroness, and to be able
to recognize so many of the wonderful members of the populace!

We know in Our hearts that the Barony will continue to grow and prosper, and
to be the foundation of strength on the northern borders of Ansteorra that
has stood fast, beautiful and strong.

Thank you also for the wonderful care you gave us, the food, the wonderful
hall, the music and the warm faces of the people.

In joy and service to Ansteorra.

Vivat Northkeep!

Duncan, Rex                 Larissa, Regina