[Northkeep] Film at eleven.

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 14:55:40 PST 2001

Hey Belle-- I think that it would be really cool to
edit both of the camera angles together-- It would
seem much more like a production-- maybe we could even
do up some opening footage of the event flyer and
stuff like that-- what do you think??/

Zahava

--- Mercedes de Cerdanya <steldr at home.net> wrote:
> Well - I have to get things moved around since my
> mother-in-law will be here
> wednesday night - I can get them to you at populace
> if you'll be

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"