[Northkeep] Curious questions

Darin Herndon darin_herndon at bswintl.com
Tue Nov 27 11:28:19 PST 2001

>>> cchipman at nomadics.com 11/27/01 12:24PM >>>
As someone who never met Kendra Kenmare, I am interested in finding
out
who this person was and what they meant to Northkeep.

Despite having fought with this name submission for years now (it has
become sort of a quest for me), my remembrance of Kendra is very
limited.  The kind lady passed away the summer I began participating in
the SCA.

My exposure to Kendra is perhaps done in the best meaning of the word
"hero" because I see and hear the impact that she had on so many others.
 So often, I have heard of her actions and her selflessness, her
kindness and her service.  What I always seem to hear as well is the
comment Diarmuid made so well that I'll just excerpt/quote him:  "...she
never failed to try to help, or at least gave you the impression that
she cared about YOU, as a person.... she took the time to get to know
who I was as a person, and why I did things, before she judged me -
something that too few people ever bother with..."

I am actually looking forward to the postings of those who actually
knew her as it will help me to get to know her better.

Etienne