[Northkeep] Planning

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 13:54:35 PST 2001

 I agree that is one thing I missed this year was there was no feast, you could do a Tavern for lunch...
Ldy Angelina
  Mercedes de Cerdanya <steldr at home.net> wrote: I think that I would like to see a combination of tavern and feast next
year. The soups during the day were wonderful, and I heard that the pig was
very tasty. I think that a feast could be a good thing, though. I'm sure
one of our more experienced feast-o-crats would be willing to mentor someone
who has never cooked for that number........

Mercedes