[Northkeep] Populace

Mercedes de Cerdanya steldr at home.net
Wed Nov 28 14:08:33 PST 2001

Hi all!

If you have a phone number for someone who is not on-line during the day,
please give them a call and let them know that Populace is cancelled
tonight.  I've already called Susan and asked her to call Michael & Meryn in
Tahlequah and Amanda and family in Muskogee.  I talked to Elisabeta who is
calling Janet and I left a message for Elizabeth de Calais.  Those are about
all the numbers I have with me.  We really need to get the populace phone
list back together - I'll nag my husband once he's home safe and sound. :)
Everyone be safe!!!!

Mercedes