[Northkeep] (no subject)

Chass Brown Chass at lakewebs.net
Wed Nov 7 09:16:24 PST 2001

By the way does anyone know who we would complain to about the guy who runs
the Black Starr??? Our Group feels VERY slighted since he didnt run our ad
in the october issue as promised and confirmed by him, and then butchered
our ad for this month...... Any Ideas???

Chass aka Charinthalis Del Sans
aka Resident Fool
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory
Http://www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1.html