[Northkeep] [Fwd: [Ansteorra-Laurels] Sad news: Death of Roane Faerggae]

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Tue Nov 13 15:40:50 PST 2001

    The loss of this great lady's health and freedom was already a loss
to the kingdom
and those who loved her.  She is now free, but will always be missed.

Catrin & Anton
From: mikea <mikea at mikea.ath.cx>
To: ansteorra-laurels at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra-Laurels] Sad news: Death of Roane Faerggae
Sender: ansteorra-laurels-admin at ansteorra.org
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:11:42 -0600

As many of you will recall, my beloved Lady Wife, known in the
Society as Roane Faerggae, a Companion of our Order, had been
quite seriously ill for a very long time, requiring constant
attention, twenty-four hour care, and large quantities of pain
medication.

Her pain has gone elsewhere, and she has left us for what I hope
and pray is a better place, as of 8:40 this morning, 13 November
2001.

I expect to have a small memorial service, probably this weekend.
Those who choose to attend will be welcome. I will announce the
details later. Please, if you have other plans, feel free to go
on with them. After all, she won't be there. ;)

--
Mike Andrews	/	Michael Fenwick 	Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tired old music Laurel since 1986