[Northkeep] Deer On The List Field?

KTMC- AM 14 & KTMC-FM ROCK 105.1 ktmc at icok.net
Wed Nov 14 05:15:58 PST 2001

Greetings!
   I did not attend Rundel's Margrave/Vormund event this past weekend,
but did take over some hay that Lady Britta the Red had obtained for the

archery backdrop. I checked in onsite, found the spot where I was to
place it, and drove off at about one a.m. Saturday morning in the state
park to where it was.
   On the open general area where I understood the list field was to be
for the fighting, there were two deer that had apparently been enjoying
an early morning breakfast; they did not seem overly startled at the
presence of myself and my pickup, and one waited until I had gotten out
of the truck before it departed; I had had a chance to observe them for
some time, from about a 20-30 yards distance.
   The site is in a beautiful state park. Did anyone else get to see the

deer on the field?

   Valstarr