[Northkeep] Newcomer class, all welcome with prep for Investiture

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Nov 14 05:53:20 PST 2001

A responce to myself, with the info I omitted,
Please come in what you are planning on wearing to court, so you can get
used to moving around in it. Bring something to change into for the bardic
circle. If the court garb is still in the works, bring what you will be wearing
during the day or something similer so you can practice the reverances and
such, walking and sitting may be a challenge.

If you have been around for awhile like me, but never been real comfortable
with how you are to address peers and all of the rest of the courtly
graces, do please come as this class is designed for just that.  It will
hopefully give you a chance to feel more comfortable in your garb and move
with more grace.
Susan
who will possibly change there, or will do so at my mother in laws where we
are having an early Thanksgiving dinner just before the class.  Driving a
stick shift in Tudor dress is something of a challenge though