[Northkeep] Margrave Next Year

Brown, Charley W. Chass at lakewebs.net
Wed Nov 14 09:31:15 PST 2001

Well I would allow some of my poetry to be read, but 99% of the time i hide
it away. I am a published poet :) (18 seperate times) I have 3 poems in
Nortons Anthology of America's Greatest Poets. Hmm mayhaps I will let my son
(Antonio) read some of my poetry for childrens Bardic sometime :). I am
still in the glow of the event and hops it lasts a while.

In Service
Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Hospitaler/Minister of A&S Canton of Rundel
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory
www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1.html
Event Steward Margrave VIII