[Northkeep] Northkeep Investiture

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Wed Nov 21 11:45:02 PST 2001

    Knowing there is much Royal business and awards, we would be delighted to
have as many courts as Your Majesties can feasibly work in during the day.
Although we have a court schedule in our event handout, of course all courts
will be at the time of Your Majesties' pleasure.
    We await your arrival with anticipation, as well as the new beginning that
this event will usher in.

In your service as Investiture Autocrats
Anton & Catrin