[Northkeep] How Large a Large Garb?

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Nov 22 17:14:16 PST 2001

>   I am currently planning on coming up sometime Friday, and have a
>pickup the bed of which will not be full. Also, how large  is the large
>garb needed?  :) I have a few extra simple tunics, but they are in the
>giant-plus size (roughly about a 6-7XL size)
>    I will have to leave Saturday afternoon, for a mundane reason to
>Putnam City, and am not currently sure if I will be back on site at
>midnight or later, if I make it back at all, (should know tomorrow by
>tomorrow afternoon) or could pick them up another time from someone
>after the event.
>    Let me know is I may be of help.

That would be great and I have no idea what size they were needing.  As to
when you will be there, I'm not sure about which day's midnight you are
speaking of?  I would prefer to just have it where the garb is out for
Saturday through the times courts run, so it is easy to get it back to people

Susan