[Northkeep] Investiture Video Dubbed

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 07:52:59 PST 2001

Hello Everyone! I now have a copy of all the of the
Courts on VHS tape--I went ahead and put each court on
a seprate tape for ease and to make sure that I didn't
miss anything.

I really want to thank Lord Otar and m'lord husband
Crimthonne for manning the camera all day-- you guys
did a really really good  job! Anyone who wants either
a copy or would just like to come over a view it--
feel free to email me <zahavabathannah at yahoo.com>

Zahava

PS-- will bring a copy to Pop for the library because
I *really* don't want people comming to me in 10 years
saying, "Didn't you tape A&M's Investiture?? Do you
still have a copy????" I want to be able to reply
"It's in the library." if they do.

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"