[Northkeep] Film at eleven.

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 15:25:13 PST 2001

There!  you see, great minds DO think alike.  LOL Sounds like Robert
might be able to help us on this one.  Baron Robert, If I can get a
copy of Zahava's footage.  I can "digitize" it by plugging my camera
into my vcr and recording instead of playing.  The reverse of what I
did to "dub" the digital footage to vhs.
-Belle